Achieve your goals on the Redesigned SAT using the dynamic KALLIS’ SAT Pattern Strategy. We help you prepare through active engagement. In the pages that follow, you will find a minimum of pages devoted to common sense advice or useless strategies. Instead, you will learn by doing.
Nothing builds confidence like practice. We have closely modeled our examples, practices, and 6 full-length tests on the College Board’s actual Redesigned SAT questions. Completing the practices and tests in this book will help you approach your SAT test date with a calm sense of knowing exactly what to expect.
You have been learning in school for many years. What you need now is a resource that will help you review all that you have learned, so that you can efficiently demonstrate your skills in exactly the way that the SAT demands.
The second edition of KALLIS’ SAT Pattern Strategy offers you:
- An analysis of questions you are likely to encounter on the Redesigned SAT.
- A laser-like focus on each of 100 question topics.
- 1000+ Practice Questions to help you gauge your understanding.
- 6 Full-length Tests designed for practice, practice, practice.
- Concise answer explanations that will not waste your time.