- A diagnostic test and four full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test’s scoring method, and study advice
- Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test
- Subject reviews covering all of the sections on the test
- Detailed instruction in writing the SAT essay, and more
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS AND VOCABULARY: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online SAT tests with all questions answered and explained, as well as Barron’s extensive vocabulary list in flash card format.