EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Physics with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key physics topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
Physics can be a tough subject to get a good handle on—and scoring well on the SAT Subject Test isn’t easy to do. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Physics arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Physics
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Sample review questions at the end of each content chapter, plus final drill sections to test your comprehension
• Robust, easily reviewable summaries that emphasize core concept
10 Complete SAT Math Practice Tests that actually reflect the format and question types on the new SAT, unlike most other books that were rushed to publication
Answer Explanations for all Questions
An index of questions grouped by category so you can focus on the topics you struggle on
The Perfect Companion to The College Panda’s SAT Math: The Advanced Guide and Workbook
PREP FOR EXCELLENCE WITH THIS BEST-SELLING SAT PRACTICE BOOK! The 10 full-length practice exams (1,500+ questions!) in this book will help you polish your skills and set you up for SAT test-day success.
Practice makes perfect, and the best way to practice your SAT test-taking skills is with simulated exams. The Princeton Review’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT provides ten full-length opportunities to assess whether you have the skills to ace the exam’s higher-level math questions, reading comprehension passages, and writing and language sections. Our realistic test questions and detailed explanations to help you master every aspect of the SAT.